The 2014 Peckham and Nunhead Free Film Festival will take take 4-14 September.
This will be the fifth year of the festival, which is completely run by local volunteers. See details of our 2013 programme. Why not come along and get involved in planning this year's events. Everyone welcome. See details of the next planning meeting below.
For this year's festival we are looking for people who can take on these specific voluntary roles.
- Programme co-ordinator. Could you keep an overview of the festival programme, working closely with our event managers to plan and co-ordinate films and venues? Read role description.
- Events managers. Would you like to plan and co-ordinate one or more of the festival events from start to finish? Read role description.
- Marketing co-ordinator. Could you co-ordinate all aspects of marketing including social media, website, printed materials and press? Read role description.
- Funding co-ordinator. Could you maintain overview of the existing sources of funding, while also seeking out possible new sources? Read role description.
- SE15 Young Filmmakers co-ordinator. Could you organise the 2014 SE15 Young Filmmakers’ Competition and/or develop our work with young filmmakers in the area? Read role description.
- Projection co-ordinator. Are you interested in managing our projection equipment and developing our team of projectionists? Read role description.
- Volunteer co-ordinator. Could you support new and existing volunteers to make sure they get as much as possible form their experience as a volunteer? Role description to come.
- Film distribution co-ordinator. Would you like to be our link to film distribution companies - liaising over licences and screening fees? Read role description.
EventList powered by schlu.net