Free community cinema for your area
Free Film Festivals is an award-winning community group which started in south London in 2010.
Our festivals bring people together to share film events and celebrate their local area.
Find out more about what's on in 2014 including the:
- Peckham and Nunhead Free Film Festival (4-14 September)
- Westminster (28 September - 10 October)
- London Fields (17-27 October)
- South Norwood and Thornton Heath (25 October - 1 November)
- Camberwell Free Film Festival (next festival March 2015)
- New Cross and Deptford Free Film Festival (next festival April-May 2015)
- Herne Hill Free Film Festival (next festival May 2015)
Click on the links above to find out how to get involved. Free Film Festivals include:
- FREE screenings and discussions
- outdoor films
- children's events
- new short films
- and filmmaking opportunities too.
All our events are free and run completely by volunteers.
Free film festivals bring people together from across the community to enjoy a great movie and celebrate their local area too. They appeal to people of all ages and all backgrounds.
We are entirely not-for-profit and run by volunteers. Events are funded thanks to our partnerships with the community organisations and other supporters.
Do get in touch if you'd like to start a Free Film Festival in your area. We'd be happy to help with advice and support.
Each festival is planned and run by a separate group of volunteers. Find out more about starting a Free Film Festival.
Young Filmmakers Competition
Find out more about our Young Filmmakers Competition.
Closing date 15 August 2014.
Keep in touch...
Be the first to hear about all the events in the 2014 Free Film Festivals. Subscribe to our emailing list.
Start your own Free Film Festival
Find out how to start a Free Film Festival in your area.
SE London Community Cinema
Visit the SE London Film Clubs website for details of other community cinema in South East London.