Camberwell Free Film Festival
The 2014 Camberwell Free Film Festival will take place between 20-30 March 2014. Come and help us plan this year's festival.
Last year's inaugural Camberwell Free Film Festival was a huge success. 1,750 of you came to 15 events in 14 venues over 11 days.
Now we're planning the 2014 festival so why not get involved and help us with programming, marketing, stewarding, fundraising or event management. Everyone welcome. See below for next planning meeting.
To find out more email Victor at email@example.com. Follow Camberwell Free Film Festival on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. See what happened at the the 2013 Camberwell festival - including a complete list of events.
|Planning meeting||The Cambria||Camberwell Free Film Festival|
||Camberwell Free Film Festival 2014||-||Camberwell Free Film Festival|
New Cross & Deptford Free Film Festival
The 2014 New Cross and Deptford Free Film Festival is now being planned. Come along to a planning meeting and get involved. Everyone welcome.
See below for details of the next meeting.
See a complete list of our 2013 events.
17.00 h - 22.00 h
|Light Houses Winter Wonderland||-||New Cross & Deptford Free Film Festival|
||New Cross and Deptford Free Film Festival 2014||-||New Cross & Deptford Free Film Festival|
Herne Hill Free Film Festival
The first Herne Hill Free Film Festival took place over six weeks from Friday 19 April to Saturday 1 June 2013.
For information, or to find out about plans for next year's festial, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2013 Herne Hill Free Film Festival was supported by Film London through National Lottery Funding on behalf of the BFI. Follow Herne Hill Free Film Festival on Facebook.
Herne Hill Free Film Festival is keen to find out more about our audiences and we’d be delighted if you’d answer a few questions. Take our online survey here.
Here's a list of our film events in the Herne Hill Free Film Festival in 2013.
- Easy Street & Sherlock, Jr – Station Square (outdoor screening with live piano accompaniment).
- Muriel’s Wedding – Brockwell Lido (outdoor screening).
- The Night of the Taranta and Surroundings – Half Moon pub (documentary followed by live music).
- Spirited Away – Brockwell Park (outdoor screening – the first ever in the park).
- Chester to London: 5 km/hr and Home Sweet Home – Prince Regent pub (screening and directors’ Q&A)
- 48 Hour Film Challenge – teams were given just 48 hours to produce a short film incorporating a prop, a line of dialogue and a Herne Hill location.
- Inside Out and The True Legend of Tony Vilar – Prince Regent pub (screening with director of Inside Out)
- 48 Hour Film Challenge Finale – Half Moon pub (screening of short films and presentation of prizes).
- Eat, Drink, Man, Woman – Station Square (Outdoor screening plus street dance and street food).
||Herne Hill Free Film Festival 2014||-||Herne Hill Free Film Festival|
Peckham & Nunhead Free Film Festival
The 2013 Peckham and Nunhead Free Film Festival took place 5-15 September, with 30 FREE events.
This was the fourth year of the festival. A big thanks to all the volunteers who have made the festival possible, and the many people, businesses and organisations who are giving their time and venues for free. Look forward to seeing you in 2014.
||2014 Peckham & Nunhead Free Film Festival||-||Peckham & Nunhead Free Film Festival|
EventList powered by schlu.net