Herne Hill Free Film Festival
The first Herne Hill Free Film Festival took place over six weeks from Friday 19 April to Saturday 1 June 2013.
For information, or to find out about plans for next year's festial, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2013 Herne Hill Free Film Festival was supported by Film London through National Lottery Funding on behalf of the BFI. Follow Herne Hill Free Film Festival on Facebook.
Herne Hill Free Film Festival is keen to find out more about our audiences and we’d be delighted if you’d answer a few questions. Take our online survey here.
Here's a list of our film events in the Herne Hill Free Film Festival in 2013.
- Easy Street & Sherlock, Jr – Station Square (outdoor screening with live piano accompaniment).
- Muriel’s Wedding – Brockwell Lido (outdoor screening).
- The Night of the Taranta and Surroundings – Half Moon pub (documentary followed by live music).
- Spirited Away – Brockwell Park (outdoor screening – the first ever in the park).
- Chester to London: 5 km/hr and Home Sweet Home – Prince Regent pub (screening and directors’ Q&A)
- 48 Hour Film Challenge – teams were given just 48 hours to produce a short film incorporating a prop, a line of dialogue and a Herne Hill location.
- Inside Out and The True Legend of Tony Vilar – Prince Regent pub (screening with director of Inside Out)
- 48 Hour Film Challenge Finale – Half Moon pub (screening of short films and presentation of prizes).
- Eat, Drink, Man, Woman – Station Square (Outdoor screening plus street dance and street food).
EventList powered by schlu.net